Ok well yesturday was day 3 and it was a rough day. Only overdid it by about 7 points (used my WP) but it was a crappy day. Very very busy at work with the joys of rude customers shopping before Christmas. I came home to a nice homecooked meal that I cooked the night before and was just starting to relax when my husband and I started to talk. I asked him if he had mentioned to his parents about the plans that we had made yet for Christmas. He said no because they were what I wanted to do he didn't have a say in them. We have been talking since March about Christmas. This is the last year I get to spend with my mom and I wanted us to spend the day together with Michael. He pissed me off enough that I called my mom and canceled the plans. Now she is going to go spend Christmas with a friend of theirs and I won't see her at all. I told Michael last night that he could do whatever he wanted for Christmas because I didn't care anymore. I was hoping to spend the day with both of them but I guess I may be spending it alone instead. As far as I am concerned it isn't gonna be much of a Christmass anymore anyway.
Back at it this morning but I'm not sure what kind of day it is gonna be. I'm not hungry and not feeling well this morning (2 hours sleep does that to a person). I have to work at 1 this afternoon and work all night and then back up at 630 in the morning to go back in again. I am gonna be exhausted and probably sick before this weekend is out. I can't wait for Christmas to be over.......
About me
It is the beginning of December 2010. I have been married to Michael for 3 wonderful months. We have returned from our honeymoon in Branson and I have gained a few pounds. It is time to really get serious about things. I am going in for a hysterectomy in the next few months and need and want to be healthier before I have to go in. I want less chance of complications during the surgury. I am starting first thing in the morning with tracking my points with weight watchers again and my first goal is to hit under 200 pounds.
A few days ago Michael told me that he has given up on me ever losing the weight. That hurt me more than anything else that he has ever said to me. I am going to do this to make me healthier and also to prove him wrong. The look on his face when he said that to me broke my heart. I am not even gonna mention this to him until I start to see some results. Then I will tell him I rejoined again and hopefully I will see a look of "proud" on his face again. It has been a long time since I have seen that look.
So I am heading over now to the weight watchers website to resign up. I am looking forward to the upcoming changes on December 6th though.
Michael I am doing this for you - for US.
A few days ago Michael told me that he has given up on me ever losing the weight. That hurt me more than anything else that he has ever said to me. I am going to do this to make me healthier and also to prove him wrong. The look on his face when he said that to me broke my heart. I am not even gonna mention this to him until I start to see some results. Then I will tell him I rejoined again and hopefully I will see a look of "proud" on his face again. It has been a long time since I have seen that look.
So I am heading over now to the weight watchers website to resign up. I am looking forward to the upcoming changes on December 6th though.
Michael I am doing this for you - for US.
No comments:
Post a Comment