About me

It is the beginning of December 2010. I have been married to Michael for 3 wonderful months. We have returned from our honeymoon in Branson and I have gained a few pounds. It is time to really get serious about things. I am going in for a hysterectomy in the next few months and need and want to be healthier before I have to go in. I want less chance of complications during the surgury. I am starting first thing in the morning with tracking my points with weight watchers again and my first goal is to hit under 200 pounds.

A few days ago Michael told me that he has given up on me ever losing the weight. That hurt me more than anything else that he has ever said to me. I am going to do this to make me healthier and also to prove him wrong. The look on his face when he said that to me broke my heart. I am not even gonna mention this to him until I start to see some results. Then I will tell him I rejoined again and hopefully I will see a look of "proud" on his face again. It has been a long time since I have seen that look.

So I am heading over now to the weight watchers website to resign up. I am looking forward to the upcoming changes on December 6th though.

Michael I am doing this for you - for US.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dec 2 - Day 2

So today is day two. Things are going fairly well so fair except Michael is tempting me bad. I know he isn't doing it on purpose but it makes things so difficult. Mint oreos for dessert for supper and chips tonight. It makes things very difficult and I can't bring myself to tell him not to bring the stuff into the house. He is about 155 and already thinks he is fat - if I tell him that he will end up losing more weight and becoming unhealthy. I just wish he would stick to his treats when I am not home.

As for today I used 17 of my WP but I did earn 4 AP as well. Most importantly I tracked everything although I went over my DP (this is new for me lol). Meals are all made for tomorrow and I still have 2.5 points left. Meals look like this:

B instant oatmeal and orange juice

S a banana

L salad with lettuce, carrots, green onion, cheese, croutons and dressing with a yogurt

S an apple

D white rice with mixed veggies, carrots and a boneless skinless chicken breast, eggnog for a drink

I know it is gonna start to get harder from here but I am trying to stick with it. I need to be healthier for my surgury and I need to be thinner for Michael. I want him to love me on the outside as much as on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment